Thursday, December 30, 2010

White Chocolate Cranberry Bark

You've probably heard of the peppermint white chocolate bark that many enjoy around the Christmas Holiday season.  This year I found out you can make whatever kind of white chocolate bark you fancy!  It's a really simple recipe that lets you be creative and meat your taste buds.  When I thought about my ingredients I wanted something sweet and salty in the recipe.  I chose cranberries, toasted coconut, and toasted slivered almonds.  This white chocolate bark is good for gifts or just to enjoy at home!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!  I'm working to put more recipes in here.  
Here's the recipe

24 oz white chocolate
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup toasted almonds
1/2 cup toasted coconut

Spray a foil lined cookie sheet pan.  Melt chocolate in microwave in 1 minute increments until melted, stirring after each minute.  Second, spread white chocolate on sheet in a circle.  Next, sprinkle cranberries, toasted coconut, and almonds.  Let the bark cool a couple minutes in fridge and then out on the counter for an hour.  Break apart and enjoy!  

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have tried that bark....I saw you bring that to my parents house and didn't get a chance to taste it. Molly you are a woman of many talents.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete